What our Guests say: 1) Why not take a tour of Casa Casuarina – now Villa Barton G. – (formerly Gianni Versace’s mansion). You’d love it! For the best night life, I believe you’d have a blast at Passion Night Club. The biggest and the hippest club out there now.
2) Pool Mondrian on Sundays partys Mynt, Loui, Set and thats it dont bother going anywhere else.
3) Mokai on friday nights, Mynt lounge on Saturday nights and Sundays Nikki beach best place to be.
4) You all should pre-party at Segafredo downtown or Irish Pub downtown Friday night around 9pm.
5) Delano, Phillipe’s, The Raleigh, the W (a must) and Louis – all a great time.
6) Enjoy a drink by at sunset at Smith & Wolensky by South pointe park.
7) Nikki Beach during March is a must.
8) Come by Mokai Monday and Friday, Louis Tuesday and Saturday, Set Thursday and Sunday, and Mansion on Wednesday. Restaurants I would do Nobu, Prime 112, Prime Italian, Philippe, Mr. Chow.
9) For sure, we have a great restaurants here:
Mr. Chow (inside the W Hotel)
Prime one twelve
Garcia (for lunch)
Joes take away (lunch)
Asia de Cuba at Mondrian
News cafe (breakfast)
Shoji (great sushi)
Romeo (Italian,very romantic, Coral Gables, so you need a cab or car)
10) And absolutely, at Saturday or Sunday, definately, go to La Piagga! Great St. Tropez’s place on South Beach! Rose wine, good food, music, great people and positive emotions!
11) Try the Florida Room at the Delano South Beach Hotel. I was there in January and it was a great night. I believe the best nights were Tuesday nights, but get informed when you get there.
12) Try Mansion. They have different party themes going on almost every day. Also, Passion Night Club is one of the biggest clubs out there.
13) Florida room at the Delano is absolute my recommendation.
14) Louis, Wall and SET, avoid Liv (the nightclub at your hotel) like the plague. I don’t embellish when I say it is one of the worst places I have ever been in my life.
15) Coco Deville + Bardot & The Bar….
16) Don’t forget you will be there during Winter Music Conference (end of March in Miami) and there are many threads about going out. White Sand beaches is a tough one in Miami, to my info, since it will be very crowded…
17) 3rd Street beach…Sushi Samba, TAP TAP, Meat Market
18) Other Restaurants we suggest:
a) Senora Martinez
b) Sushi Samba and Prime 112
c) If you love wine go to Coral Gables “Happy Wine”. The food is nothing special, more like a tapas menu but the ambiance and the wine selection are exceptional.
d) Aromas del Peru (peruvian food in kendall),
e) Ceviche 105 (peruvian fusion food close to bayfront park biscayne – best choice with friends),
f) La Bandida (best mexican restaurant hidden in Doral in 36st and 79ave).
19) Also try La Patagonia in Doral (argentinian food 41st and 107ave).
20) If you dont want to go to fancy places in the Sobe beach, I love a great argentina empanada in Charlote Bakery (in Washington and 15 South Beach), and the amazing subs of Le Sandwicherie.
21) If you look for a romantic dinner go to A la Folie in Espanola Way (SoBe) is great.
22) I have two restaurants in Miami that have never let me down – if you’re looking for something casual Miss Saigon is a Vietnamese restaurant in Coral Gables north of Miracle Mile, the Miss Saigon noodles are excellent – for something a little nicer I would suggest Il Gabbiano in Brickell (Miami Downtown), it’s an Italian restaurant that never dissapoints.
23) Some trendy place “a must” in South Beach:
Wish (try to get a table outside by the fountain and make sure you go to the rooftop Tiffany Spire for a drink after dinner!)
Barton G (try to get a table outside here as well)_
Smith and Wollensky (mainly because of waterfront location and ambiance)
Blade, the new sushi lounge in Fontainebleau Hotel
InsideMiamiBeach.com, like no other.