I would like to visit Miami, ohhh yes I’ve never been there, what a shame!!! That’s why I need your advices and tips where to stay and where to go…
Comments and Advices from our Guests:
1) If you arrive Sunday afternoon you might want to go to the Modrian Hotel Pool party. Sunday night to SET or casual place Segafredo’s on the romantic Lincoln Rd. Monday you might want to try Mokai night club, Tuesday start at the Delano and followed by Tantra…
2) No doubts: Mondrian, then The Standard, then the Setai. These are some of my favorite hotels in South Beach.
3) Hello, here are a couple of suggestions:
– The Betsy Hotel in Ocean Drive
– The Sagamore in Collins Ave
– Raleigh Hotel In Collins Ave
– National Hotel in Collins Ave
4) I suggest you The Gansevoort in South Beach. Is rated from InsideMiamiBeach.com 4.04 / 5.00. You can find a splendid pool with one of the best front view I never seen.
5) Mondrian and The Gansevoort. Both of these are great for the price and have great pool parties on the weekend……
I would to like to suggest you also the W Hotel ( is very trendy and nice but you need a car or bike to reach the Art Deco district, and the Fountainblue are also great spots…
6) My vote go for:
Standart – nice SPA hotel
W hotel – very beautiful but also expencieve
And if look or u want rent apartments – Flamingo building
7) I like The Raleigh or the Hotel St. Augustine. The Raleigh is more expensive, has a great pool and on the beach, but if you’re on a tighter budget, then the St. Augustine is a small boutique hotel, two blocks from 3rd Street Beach where all the locals go. The St. Augustine is more quiet with only 20 rooms or so, but it’s great and gets booked up fast with people who go to Miami often (like myself). I also like the Fontainebleu, but that would be better if you were there with a group of people than by yourself. Hope this helps.
If price is a factor, The National is a pretty good bet and perfectly situated near everything on Collins. The rooms with low budget are not really incredible as a design or accessories, but you have a good view and the pool area is very incredible: romantic, trendy and very art deco air.
8) Hi I just came back from miami, i had a good price at double three hotel Hilton at 1717 on Collins Avenue. It’s clean and Ocean front, the pool is ok and it’s only a minute walking from the magic Lincoln Road, there’s another hotel really cool in Washington Avenue was 105$ a night i don’t remember the name but if you need i’ll find out for you….
InsideMiamiBeach.com final suggestions: If you have a plan to come in Miami as a single and with limited budget, we suggest to find an Hotel located on the Art Deco District. You don’t need a car, you have everything around: boutiques, locals, restaurants, beach, etc.
It’s nice also because when you go out from your Hotel you are immersed in the sparkling life of South Beach with a lot of persons walking i the streets and you can’t feel alone.
So, we suggest in Ocean Drive:
The Betsy as a 5-Star Hotel (romantic)
The Pelican as a 4-Star Hotel (very trendy rooms)
The Clevelander as a 3-Star Hotel (don’t choose it if you go to sleep early)
The Avalon Hotel as 3-Star Hotel (don’t choose it if you go to sleep early)
In Collins Avenue we suggest (around the Art Deco District):
White Law as a 3-Star Hotel (very trendy)
The Hotel of South Beach as 4-Star Hotel (historical one)
Essex House as a 3-Star Hotel (Good rates)
Then Delano and Sagamore (expensive).
We suggest also to check our booking search engine and to compare different Hotels to find the best rate.
Last suggestion, if you are a woman alone, try to stay in the Art Decò area.
If you need to go in North Miami Beach or Downtown during the night take a cab.
Enjoy South Beach.
InsideMiamiBeach.com, like no other.