What our Guests say: 1) Good service. The rooms are “Modern” but very cold and white… breakfest for 2 was a $ 110…
2) I am staying at the Delano right now, To say the least,I am not impressed at all. My room is more than 500 USD and they charge extra for the beach umbrella, latte at breakfast , internet etc etc.
Considering the fact that I could stay at the Four Seasons for half the price I feel this will be my last stay at the Delano.
3) I stayed there last year for Art Basel Miami and there was NO HOT WATER for 2 mornings in a row. (For some this might not matter, but I was there for work). The first day I was told “it would be fixed” and they took half off the room rate just for that day. The second day there was no hot water they said “well we thought it would be fixed” and would not take anything off the bill. It’s a fun scene at the bar/pool, but I think there are much better hotels to stay at for the money.
4) Great diner with food in the pool!!
5) Delano offers world-class standards–from chic decor to attentive staffing. And the food offerings are ALL tasty. Highly recommend staying here when in Miami!
6) I loved it. Nice people around and lovely amosphere.. great service by the beach.
7) One of my favorite hotels. In the scene, uber modern, perfect if you just want to chill at the hotel. Met Nick Cage in the pool.
8) Just go to drink by the pool!! Rooms are overpriced, but the poolside bar is the best in South Beach.
9) Great hotel for architecture’s lovers ! Art deco outside, Philip Stark’s inside, and great pool, great food, great concierge. Children were really welcome. One only BUT : too many visitors, mostly there to be shown and consequently not very “distingués”. Overall noisy.
10) Had a great time last time I was there! The place to be on Tuesdays or Thursdays – Saturday nights before hitting Mynt, etc… If its a busy weekend, get there early or prepare to wait…
11) I am from sweden and I can really recommend this hotel. It has everything you need, pool, private beach, excellent dining and tuesday nights at Florida room fulfill your stay.
12) Good location, small but nice rooms with a tiny bathroom. Reception Service was OK, Concierge and Beach Service was perfect !!
13) If you are in for a fun trip to Miami, The Delanos is an excellent starting point. Very cool interior and crowd.
14) I loved the pool and lobby area and atmosphere there. Service very good but not valet parking (My boyfriend asked them to put his car in the garage over night but they left outside). Rooms very small and the floor gets dirty immediately as it’s painted white. Bathroom – the smallest we have seen in a hotel. The carpet outside of our room got wet and smelly as there was a leek!! The hotel is very old, the hallways looked like old hospital… but it was fun.
15) Bad service, the restaurant is not as good as they say it is, the pool space is overcrowded, the rooms are small and uncomfortable
16) A club with rooms.
17) I LOVE DELANO! I love the pool the room and the ambiance!! Everything!
18) One of THE hotel hotspots in the world, for me. And check the New Years Eve Parties early..! Better to reserve on the phone than on the website.
19) Nice the open area and the lounge. go there for pre clubbing.. maynly very nice on tue.
20) I love this place.
21) Great pool and restaurant/bar. but rooms look like an hospital…
22) The best!
23) Love it... best hotel in miami… superb music… so minimal chic…
24) Yummie sushi, cool garden and pool area, superb music, chic rooms, bored staff, tons of tourist because it is a Must-See-Hotel :) try it once, i love it!
25) Perhaps once very trendy, today full of any kind of tourists visiting it like the great wall. This nothwithstanding is funny, very good service, great pool. Vastly overpriced (valet parking 34usd and breakfast 50… and so on). Rooms are modern with very very small bathrooms a bit too much for usd 365 a night. If you have children try the Loews just next block.
26) My favourite in Miami !!! Only bad point the bar tender…is really impossible to drink a good mojito or good bloody mary.
27) Great for watching Spring Breakers (Setai pretty good for that too). Food not too bad either.
28) Outstanding vibe!! Great drinks!! This is the hotel to stay in Sobe! Great pool area…very bad mojhito at the pool bar…worth to be seen. Nice for a drink, and watching posers. Join the gym for beach and pool access… And stay in a hotel where you can shower without soaking everyone who walks into the bathroom ;-)
29) Ocean view room was Ocean peak view.
30) Service Awfull, pool full with screaming children and aggressive hostess. Rooms look like a hospital. But best Margaritas in town!
31) Very stylish hotel with excellent service. Put The Shore Club to shame.
32) Great pool! Great food.. and a great scene.. fab!
33) I loved staying there!
34) The scene looks used and the service is lousy ! its a shame …
35) Great to hang-out! Don’t stay there!
36) The worst hotel in the world forget miami !
37) Too cool….!
38) Funky Paul Starck signature all over the place, but the hotel is nothing special for the price your paying.
39) Scene was excellent by the pool. Rooms ok but bathroom bad. Love it…
40) Bed was very comfortable. Good gym eventhough a/c too cold. Pool scene alternates between sexy & tacky but fun. Maybe the best in the Schrager hotel chain.
41) Very Modern and very cool. prices are high but justified.
42) Great pool… great bar…
43) A place where to be in Miami,wonderful pool,wonderful music at the Florida room,much better than the Shore Club,just a few blocks on the right.
44) Simply too expensive for what is offered. The rooms are small and most only have windows. Granted there is a Nice Beach Club , but charging 20 USD for an umbrella on the beach to hotel guest is unheard of.
45) Rooms are a little cold for me… but Pool has a great scene… food is uber pricey… think breakfast was like $100 a head… all in all, i think there are better spots in miami…
46) I am staying at the Delano right now. To say the least,I am not impressed at all. My room is more than 500 USD and they charge extra for the beach umbrella, latte at breakfast , internet etc etc, considering the fact that I could stay at the Four Seasons for half the price I feel this will be my last stay at the Delano.
47) I stayed there last Art Basel Miami and there was NO HOT WATER for 2 mornings in a row. (For some this might not matter, but I was there for work). The first day I was told “it would be fixed” and they took half off the room rate just for that day. The second day there was no hot water they said “well we thought it would be fixed” and would not take anything off the bill. It’s a fun scene at the Bar – Pool, but I think there are much better hotels to stay at for the money.
1685 Collins Avenue
33139 Miami Beach
InsideMiamiBeach.com, the site of South Beach.