I will be staying in Miami December 24 and 25 and January 2 and 3 and I really need help to choose a good Hotel for my Budget! For the 24/25 Dec, I would like to stay in a nice hotel, maybe on South Beach for about $200-$250 per night – which is proving quite hard both on the price and also each time I decide I then read bad things on trip advisor!
For the 2/3 I am not as fussy, anywhere reasonable….I would really appeciate any advice you can give. Oh and I have checked all the main ones such as W, Delano etc but they are all approx $500+ per night!
Thanks so much :)
1) Try the Riviera South Beach a 4-Star in Liberty Avenue -free transfer service to Miami International Airport – just one block away from the Setai and The W.
2) I like The Carlton, The place is kind of lame but it’s cheap (REALLY cheap!), 1 block to the beach, and in the heart of the Art Deco District. Great place to be in all the action and save money for the Clubs! I’ll probably be staying there around the same time.
3) I stayed in the Sanctuary Hotel. Not the most amazing place…But good enough and close to South Beach Clubs, etc..
5) What about attending the number 1 Club in South beach, Nikki Beach. This Friday club One Ocean ( Second floor @ Nikki Beach) house party. Don’t miss DJ’S QBA, Pedro M and Clayton Fella Steele…..ladies in for free before midnight…..open bar till midnight…..its going to be awesome. The most up-scale venue!
6) For the money the Gansevoort is one of the best in terms of value and amenities. Between plunge, Coco de Ville, STK and the main pool or beachfront… You are set up for a great time. The rooms are oversized and I spent approx. 6 weeks there between march and may.
7) If your looking for something with reasonable rates and decent place to stay i recommend the Marriott. Its beach front and if you go to top floor you can access the platinum lounge and have complimentary breakfast.
8) The TownHouse is great, very stylish with good price. Better book in advance.
9) Try the Greenview, very affordable, nothing fancy. The Astor is nice but I don’t know about their prices. Or the Catalina. Sometime the Z Hotel has some good prices also and it is very nice. Welcome in Miami Beach.
10) I was in Miami last October and stayed at The Sagamore. It’s a very nice art oriented boutique hotel right on the beach and next door to the Delano. They had reasonable rates at that time so they might be worth checking out.
11) Hi there, last time I was there we stayed in The Hotel in South Beach, the rooms are ok, nothing special but has a great roof terrace with a pool and bar, and a beautiful view of the sea, also is close to everything without being overly expensive, check it out, see if you like it.
12) Townhouse is cute – very trendy – has Bond Street Sushi Downstairs and is typically great value.
Also take a look to the Hotels listed by street and rating. Try to search for 3 or 4 nights. Our Hotels, – very often – give a last night free.
InsideMiamiBeach.com, the site of South Beach.