What our Guests say:
1) Great steaks and creamed spinach…i love it!!!
2) OK steaks and great service. Nice place to have lunch (outside) on a nice day.
3) Boring, old, less good than Prime. The view is amazing.
4) Great location (outside bar) steaks very bad.
5) Too cold inside (air-con). They are fast (typical for US restaurants)
Steak was good. Oysters bad!!
6) Great outside bar, views, service…food not always consistent but can be excellent.
7) One of the best (2ed best in my opinion :-) steak house in the US. nicer than the NY one, try the t-bone and the creamed spincah which is divine…. Excellent wine list with an emphasis on red’s
8) Great Happy Hour outside. Great bartenders(Jerry & Paul) don’t leave your girlfriends alone around them!
9) I was there two times…Order the NY steak, great.
10) The worst steak ever had in the us. I am sure I was there on the wrong night but the food was really bad.
11) The outside bar is the best in town ..the food is always great !
Best friday happy hour !
12) The service is not acceptable at all. The food is just fine for an upscale steak house.
13) I love this place. Sit outside and watch the boats and the sunset. Enjoy a glass a wine and a lobster club sandwich and you have yourself a great way to spend an early afternoon. Perfect spot for meeting up with friends for a drink.
14) Great steaks and seafood platters with cool view of all big ship embarking to sea.
15) Despite all the positive comments written on this wall, I regret to say I didn’t have a great experience there ’cause of the rude behavior of the waiters who wereservingus, It’s such a shame, given that the place is beautiful and the food to die for. I guess they’ll have to do something about it.
Smith & Wollensky
1 Washington Avenue
33139 Miami Beach
Telephone: (305) 673-2800
InsideMiamiBeach.com, the site of South Beach.