What our Guests say:
1) Four suggestions: Hotel Mondrian in 1100 West Avenue (in front of Star Island), Fontainebleau, Gansevoort and W Hotels in Collins Avenue.
2) I’ve heard great things about all of those hotels….which one is the best? I would like a hotel that has a DJ by the Pool…great Restaurants inside the hotel…and even a happening nightclub in the hotel…..Which hotel is best for that? I heard the Shore Club Hotel is great…thanks for the response :)
3) A friend of mine stayed at the Shore Club Hotel a few months ago and he didn’t like it.
The party was ok…but it gets a little too trashy on Sundays.
note from InsideMiamiBeach.com:
Joshua, one of our Guest, has reported us bad news – few days ago – about Shore Club: My partner and I booked a night at this hotel and were greeted by a rude staff and a urine puddle on the floor in our room. When we approached the staff about it we were not offered a resolution and left the hotel. We have contacted the corporate office several times about this issue and the puddle has now been blamed on us. We were in the hotel for less than an hour and charged for a full stay.
This is a horrible hotel. AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS! There are much nicer, cleaner, and friendlier hotels in the SOBE area for the same price if not less.
I sent in my experience as a review to warn future visitors about this hotel. This is not a high end hotel and shouldn’t be rated as such.
We have had plenty of wonderful experiences in SOBE thanks to your site and will definitely be back.
For this reason the Hotel Shore Club has gone down in InsideMiamiBeach.com rating from 4.19/5.00 to 4.01/5.00
4) The Hotel Mondrian has the best pool party Sundays. Also, we understand there is a good party on Mondays but the hotel doesn’t have beach access.
Hotel Fontainebleau in other hands, has one of the best clubs in Miami “LIV” (best night Sat). Great pool area (but there is not a big party). Great restaurants and bar.
5) Hotel Gansevoort has a pool – amazing ocean view -party Sundays but never as big as the Mondrian…and has a really club “Louis” as well but not as big as LIV….but Mynt (best night Fridays on Sobe) and Mokai (Best Thurs) are right down the corner. So could be a good choice. You have three Clubs near the Hotel.
6) The Hotel W is also a beautiful hotel, close to both Louis and Mynt,…has a great Celebrity Restaurant…a Great Pool area (not sure how big is the party Sundays) and a nice Club “The Wall”. Beach access is included. You need a cab or a car to stay in W.
7) Finally, the Nikki Beach is a must on Sundays, even during the day and night
InsideMiamiBeach.com, like no other.