What our Guests say: 1) Bond Street (this street is between the 19th and 20th and Collins Avenue in South Beach. In the same area you can find the Shore Club Hotel and the Setai Hotel ), Nobu and Hakassan…I personally like Hakassan the best.
2) Best sushi with value for money is Doraku in my opinion. Sushi is always very fresh and the Doraku roll is to die for!
(You can find this Restaurant in 1104 Lincoln Rd up to the Lincoln Rd Mall).
3) Nobu is delicious but inconsistent. Blade at Hotel Fountainbleu is also good. Sometime in this place you need to wait a looot!
4) Asia bay in Bal Harbor on 96 st is also a great option. You need a car or cab. It’s about half hour by car from SoBe.
Sushi Samba on Lincoln is always fun and consistent!
5) Bond Street at the restaurant of the Town House Hotel.
6) Definitely Bond ST and NOBU!
7) Bond Street and Mr Yum if you are staying in Brickell Miami.
8) This is my ranking:
a. Sakura – Best Japanese in Miami. Value, but not looks. It’s not in a nice neighborhood, but it is the only Japanese restaurant in Miami where you find Japanese people eating!
b. Matsuri – near Coral Gables
c. Sushi Rock – Miami Beach (I haven’t been there in a while)
d. Zuma – A new Japanese is opening at the Epic Hotel in downtown Miami at the end of May. I passed by today and decor looks great, however we have to wait and see.
e. Nobu is undoubtedly good, but sometimes feels like an overpriced cliche!
InsideMiamiBeach.com, like no other.