What our Guests say:
1) Karu + Y will seriously blow your mind; is iconic by global standards! It’s a breath-taking 42k SF enclave of organic-modern sleek and sexy architecture. Just had dinner there this Saturday.
2) Global Movers, Shakers, Foodies, Winos, Artsies, et al, will be inspired to genuflect. Even the self-proclaimed “world-weary”.
3) At “Karu” (the restaurant) the Foie gras, baby conch and wagyu filet was plate-licking good. Stone crab claws (appetizer) were on the small size though. And for you oenophiles, ask Dwaye the sommelier to surprise you; was a yummy choice for me. “Y” is one of 3 uber-chic indoor/outdoor, DJ’d ultra lounges. Karu + Y delivers haute contemporary cuisine, exotic unique cocktails, and booty shakin’ music with impeccable and surprisingly friendly service.
4) It was so good, I’m throwing a dinner soiree this Sunday at 8 to introduce this latest Miami gem to my gaggle of discerning out of town friends in for Art Basel… Enjoy!
Not for the budget conscious.
5) Hottest place in Miami. Wimper i miss it!
6) Overpriced, interesting design
7) Place is amazing, but Food is OK very overpriced, nothing to be impressed over.
8) Go for the club, skip the restuarant. Portions small, price high..
9) Wow! What eles can I say? amazingly beautiful and good food. Must check it out for yourself.
10) For those of who think nothing can impress them anymore… arriving is in itself an experience.
Karu & Y
71 Northwest 14th Street (Miami, no Miami Beach)
Miami, FL 33136
Phone: (305) 403.7850
InsideMiamiBeach.com, like no other.